Seasons come and go and so the time has arrived where I will be celebrating the day of my birth. I am quiet upset to be turning 20, and not because it is old but because I am officially almost out of the -teens and that is scary. I am heading for my second decade in life and from now on things are going to rush pass by me and before I know it I am 30 – 40 – 50. I was scared that I would be posting this wishlist to soon but my birthday is on the 11th of October a mere 2 weeks away.
I celebration I thought I would compile a wishlist, not that I am expecting any of these items but because wishlists are so freaking fun man.
- So first on my list I would love a Morphe 35W warn palette. How can I not want this? All the shades are matte and consist of taupe’s, browns, peaches and plums. It is simply gorgeous.
- I love this Clarins Gloss Prodige Lipgloss in #4 Candy and I have it in a mini version, but it is almost finished so I need a new bigger one, you can read a mini review on this baby here as it was one of my current 5 holy grail products.
- Now every beauty blogger in existence as been raving over Garnier Micellar water and I am probably the only one that does not own this, so I need to get this.
- I have seen a few rave reviews on the Body Shop Vitamin C energizing face spritzer and microdermabrasion scrubs. I think these two products are perfect for spring and summer.
- Now the following two products might be the obvious but damn am I lusting after Benefit Coralista blush and Hoola bronzer. Aren’t they just beautiful?
- While we are on the topic of bronzers I would love to try out the NYX Taupe blush which would be perfect for contouring as it is matte, from what I have hear the pigmentation is amazing.
- Next I received to sample sizes of the Joico smooth cure range, and I was so impressed with results that I simply need the bigger bottles.
- Number 8 on my list is the GOSH 9 shade New York Palette. It just screams pretty to me.
- Last but not least is another cult classic product. Drum roll please. The beloved beauty blender. Don’t get me wrong, I still love my real technique brushes but I think this beauty blender will do wonders paired with my current foundation.
So there you have it dolls. My Birthday Wishlist.