OMG Barbies. I can not believe we are half way through this year. This is just a quick post with a little life update and things you can expect from the blog in the month of June.
I seriously hate Winter…but yeah its maar one of those things we have to face in life, changing skin, dry and dull hair, and just dry and dull everything. I hate felling all secluded in layered clothes and scarves that choke you up. At least it is only 3 Months of the year so Thank you to that.
Some blog post you can expect this month:
- My Budget Friendly Skincare Routine
- a Review on some Burberry Kisses
- Paul Mitchell Haircare post
- Makeup Revolution Haul (Hopefully)
- Flawless skin with Essence.
- Skincare Extras with Essence
- Essence Gel Nail Polish Review
- Colours of the Rainbow (Which is going to be so fun)
So yeah I have a month full of entertaining post lined up, if you would like to see any other post just leave a comment down below and I will see what I can get organized.
Also if you have any tips for winter please do share them below…as I literally suck with winter.
Lots of Love Liza