I absolute love clothes, just like any other girl. Especially if they are versatile items and budget friendly. In South Africa the number one place to get the latest clothing items at a remarkable price is none other then of course Mr.Price Fashion and to make it all better all of these items which I feature can be bought online here Mr.Price Fashion
I said that I would be quiet for a while due to being robbed and loosing all my blog photos and content but then I thought “Hey, I can just Compile a fashion Guide for you guys” So here are some Edgy, Fashion Forward Collages, that illustrates more off a badass girly style. I Noticed I like black, a lot.
My first outfit, as you can see has a sophisticated biker tone to it. It can transform from day to night and is suitable for the office, meetings, date night or a girls night out.
- Knitwear Bodycon Dress R99.99 I really loved this dress as it is knitted which is perfect for our colder seasons, it has 3 quater sleeves and a v-neck to show some décolletage. I really love this dress as it is a staple in your closet which can create countless looks.
- Biker Jacket R329.99 Ok now on a serious note, if you don’t already own one, get out under the rock and get this one from Mr.Price. This is one of the most versatile items that you get to own – next to the LBD ofcourse. Girly looks to rebelious rock chick, this tem will have you covered.
- Suede Ankle Boots R179.99 Hot Fashion at your feet, these are some cute little booties with a gold zipper that gives it just the right amount to make your dull outfit fashion forward.
- Colour Block Satchel R79.99
- Knitted Tights R59.99
- Geo Stud Earings R15.99
- Triangle Pendant Necklace R19.99
- Multiband Ring R19.99
This is my fave look out of the two I created. All the items are staples and versatile. I rounded the look of with some tights, and gold accesories to compliment the zipper on the booties and i think it just adorable.
My second look is a polished look, screaming “I am the type of girl that has my shit together.” Again here are a lot of versatile items and this look is perfect for meetings, interviews and those late afternoon cocktails with the girls.
- Abtract Bodycon Dress R99.99 How gorgeous is the body hugging dress? I think that it would be quiet slimming and accentuating just what needs to be highlighted.
- Millitary Blazer R169.99 Another must have jacket in any closet that can be dressed up like above or dressed down with some jeans and a white tee.
- Peeptoe Ankle Boots R229.99 Aren’t these just fabulous? Without tights these are just the perfect item to show some shoe swag and your pedi at the same time.
- Quilted Bowler Bag R129.99
- Gem Stud Earings R19.99
- Knitted Tights R59.99
- Diamante Ring Pack R39.95
- Plaited Bangle Pack R25.99
As you can see I rounded this look off with some silver accosories and a big bowler bag with enough space to add all your beauty needs.
I hope you liked this post as it is something new to me and the blog, if you do, drop a comment with some simmiliar things you would like to see and I can get exploring.
Lots of Love