Between winter and Summer lies a beautiful Spring and I for once cannot be more than delighted that the crispy cold weather has left. Spring has to be my most loved season as it is the start of new life, full of colour with a dash of essence from the freshly bloomed flowers. I have never officially posted a wishlist on the blog so I though to celebrate the start of spring with one.
Rage has been impressive this season and I sound it difficult to decide what I adore most, but with hard work I managed:
- Nude Wedge – R269.99 How gorgeous are these wedges and I think the price is great to.
- Black Wedge – R259.99 Ok, Yes, another wedge, well come on these are the comfiest pair of heels under the planet.
- Bold Print Blouse – R139.99 Isn’t this beautiful? I think this oversized blouse would look great paired with a short and the Nude or Black wedges.
Lately I have been loving all beauty products from Woolworths and I would love to try more, especially from the Makeup side:
- Wild Strawberry and Violet Soap – R75.00 I am sure it is no surprise to why I want this soap? look how cute is the packaging, I find it so cute to store earrings or ring in.
- Coconut and Lime Bubblebath – R45 Nothing screams Spring more then the scents of Coconut and Lime, this bottle of bubbles would be great to refresh and feel spring all around.
- Powder Blush – R160 Like I said, I would love to try more of Woolworths Makeup and what better way then with a Blush to grow my collection.
Legit has also been killing it lately with the fashion, and I have spotted some great pieces perfect for Spring:
- White Shirt Dress – R229.99 Every girls should own a white and light dress for Spring and Summer.
- Denim Waistcoat – R299.99 I am seriously like the only girl that does not own this and this is an staple I would say, paired with jeans, maxi dresses and even cocktail dresses these fashion items look great everywhere and anywhere.
- 3 Pack Rings – R49.99
What is Spring without some Bright Nail Varnish? I am a firm believer in Essence nail polish and I would love to stock up on the following shades which I think do not retail for more then R30.00
- Mandarin Bay
- 4 Ever Young
- Don’t be Shy
Finally what is a wishlist without some Jeans? I love jeans especially jeans from Foschini’s
- Boyfriend Jeans – R499.00 Aren’t these stunning? a nice delicate heel and a blouse makes for a stylish yet comfy outfit
- Bootleg Jeans – R450.00 I love Bootleg jeans as I find the suit me best, I would love to get this pair as I don’t actually own lighter shade jeans.
This concludes my wishlist for Spring, Do you have any items you are lusting for in this sweet season?
*These picture are not my own and have been sourced from the suppliers websites