Yes, it is almost that time of the year and one of my favourite surprise during this time as to be Christmas Stockings, opening them and stuffing them. I just adore cute novelty items you can stuff these with and it adds such a personal touch to Christmas Gifting. I compiled a list of cute budget friendly items to stuff feminine stockings with and if you like this post just let me know and I will create one for the masculine side.
- Lipsticks from the Essence Merry Berry Collection, the shades and packaging is so festive and berry toned. You can get these for R44.50 a pop from your local Dischem Pharmacies.
- Next on my list is also from the Essence Merry Berry Collection and that is their absolutely gorgeous Nail polishes. You can read a full post here on most of the collection. The nail polishes retail for R38.50.
- Every lady loves a gorgeous note pad, so why not add these to the stocking from Mr.Price Home as they only retail for R19.99 This is such a great budget filler and one that will definitely be adored and cherished.
- I you are looking for a filler for the girly girl then these heart clips from Mr.Price home will do. Better yet you don’t have to add them all to one stocking, you can divide them up. The retail for R39.95 per pack.
- Adding a bath time treat to a stocking is one the ladies will seriously appreciate. The Woolworths Rose and Sandelwood makes for such a great festive scent and beyond that the packaging is also beautiful. These bar will cost you R35.00 each.
- Ok, so this has to be my favourite out of all the stocking fillers. The Sorbet Scent me mini fragrance set. Why? because you can divide the set among 5 stockings. You can get this set from Clicks for only R250 so yes that is R50 a pop.
- The Spicy Cinnomen lipscrub screams festiveness and delicious Christmas treat. Get this lipscrub from Darling Jane Online for R28
- Who doesn’t love Chocolate? Add these Lindt Hello chocolate sticks to give a sweet treat to the stocking.
- LUSH – it started with a kiss liptint. This is another great item that will be appreciated and it retails for R95.00
- This Hair Clip from Mr.Price fashion also makes for a great stocking filler just to fill it up a little more and it only retails for R19.99. The gold yet again also adds a nice festive touch and it would not break the bank.
So their you go ladies, these are my stocking filler ideas. Do you have any other ideas or novelties that would make for great stocking fillers?