NARS, Colorpop, Makeup Revolution, Sleek and just to name a few of the lusted items we don’t get in South Africa. Let us not even mention the drag of importing such products…High shipping fees, long waits (6weeks +) and even worse? Lost parcels.
Thanks to Postbox Courier Service South Africa all those problems can go away and you can easily order your most wanted items where shipping will be reasonable and your order will be in front of your door in 4-5 day! If that doesn’t sound awesome enough then here is more – you don’t pay any subscription fees to register with them online.
So HOW does it work?
- Well first thing is first you sign up HERE for free to postbox courier services.
- Postbox Courier services will then give you addresses for orders placed in US, UK and Hong Kong.
- Shop online at any of the countries as mentioned above and when you proceed with checkout and delivery place the delivery address that Postbox Courier has designated to you.
- Wait for your tracking number from the site you shopped on, then use that number to fill in your parcel pre alert on your Postbox Courier profile. Just to inform you that your parcel is on it’s way.
- When they receive your parcel they will notify you and send you the bill of the delivery cost and then you pay using PayPal.
- Then your parcel will be at your door in 3-5 days.
It is really as easy as that.
I am super exited to show you beauties what I ordered but that will have to be shown in the next post when I also announce the winners from the giveaway. WHAT? a giveaway. Yes, two lucky readers will stand a chance to win a postbox courier voucher to the value of 2Kg worth of products.
Remember you do not have to follow all the prompts to enter this giveaway but in doing so you will up your chances in winning.
This Giveaway is only open to South African residents. Customs and duties are your own responsibility.
PS. I have been stalking Superdrug and they have a 3 for 2 special currently running. YAY to UK shopping (Think Makeup Revolution, Sleek and Real Techniques)
PSS. Please don’t check an entry if you have not completed it – I will follow up on all entries and being dishonest will result in you being disqualified.